a journey

Donnerstag, April 21, 2005

Things to be thankful for

I'm so thankful for...

GOD - His infinite grace and daily presence in my life
Springtime and the sunshine
Mom - who's such a blessing and always makes me stick to the floor
The bad times in my life that made me stronger
Marion - who knows me inside out and makes me laugh - I absolutely trust her
Music that fills my heart with joy - I just love to sing
The Bible - my daily bread
Jeenie - my source of inspiration
The opportunity to go to a university
Karen - the sunshine in my life and mainly responsible for my English
People who touched me with the gospel
The short time I spent in the US last year - changed me in many ways
André - there are only a few loyal friends
Books - precious treasures
Daily food and a place to live
All my experiences I had so far - made me become the person I am today

...and so many other blessings in my life that I just can't think of at the moment.

3 Comments:

  • So many things to be thankful for.
    Xzamp

    By Anonymous Anonym, at 4/22/2005 3:00 AM  

  • Meine Herzli,
    Ich bin auch fuer dich so dankbar! You are really an amazing person and I'm so thankful that we're friends! You are an encouraging light to so many people! I love you, your sunshine!! :O)

    By Blogger Smileyneel :O), at 4/27/2005 2:53 PM  

  • Hey Xzamp, was cool talking to you.
    Have a good day

    Smileyneel, I'm glad you can't see me turning red at the moment.
    Hab dich auch ganz dolle lieb und bin froh, dass uns keine thousands of miles mehr trennen. Über den 14. Mai müssen wir, glaube ich, nochmal reden. Ich find das nämlich gar nicht in Ordnung. ;o)

    By Blogger Leenda, at 4/30/2005 2:03 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home